Sunday, April 08, 2007

Change

Yeah, well, I changed the title of my blog. From the highly introspective and philosophical tag-line to the simplest one that came to my head.
Who cares!?
I'm tired of running around, tired of having people around, tired of answering unnecessary questions that they ask.
The most difficult thing in this world today is not the things we think are. Its not achieving success, not falling in love, not being happy, but infact is being left alone when one wants to. My door is open, but its open for me to go out and come in, not for just anyone to walk in whenever they want. They should realise this. Unfortunately, what they are interested in is what I'm doing, whom I'm chatting with, what I'm chatting about, which books I'm reading!!
Just because I talk to them politely doesn't mean they take me for granted for everything.
The only thing thats holding me up, is the fact that I know I wont stick with these people for the rest of my life. And I know I'll end up forgetting them. So will they. Thats a fact no one wants to accept but they all know that deep inside.
A little self control at this point may be troublesome, but helpful for the long run.
I'm trying not to let my bubble burst!

Thud!

PS: I'm not depressed, I'm not in a pathetic state. Nothing's wrong with me. All I'm doing is thinking aloud. Its just a part of the normal introspection process. So please please, don't drop comments like "Hey, whats wrong?" etc etc.

Later..
:)

3 comments:

ankurindia said...

nice blog

Dimple said...

mann exactly wt i was telling a frnd just now..seriously..ppl bug me for everything i mean y m i joining a salsa class or art of living class..come on it me,my money ..y d hell r ppl bothered...phew !!

Ankita DJ said...

@ankurindia: thanks. do i know u?
@dimple: thanks. do i know u?
yeah well i could ve just written it once but was just trying to get a little irritating! ;)