Thursday, December 07, 2006

I'm back!!

Beware!
Don't read unless you know ME really well!

Okay, enough of warning..I'm kinda sick of giving them though!

So here I go!

Few facts about Shit and the process involved in doing it:-

1) It always comes when you are driving at 80kmph on a really amazing flyover at 7.15 am. You are 20 minutes away from home.
2) The moment you step into the house, its gone! (Sucked up by some inexplicable and uncontrollable force that has decided to punish you for a crime you committed the previous night, actually two nights back...mmm..well, I think its a mixture!)
3) When you are there in the proper position, it refuses to come out!
4) Once it comes out, the phone rings or there is someone at the door.
5) The moment you go out to get hold of the rascal trying to disturb you in the middle of your holy ceremony, it turns out that the rascal doesn't even know you (Either wrong number or a bunch of kids trying to have some fun with the door bell!!)
6) Coz its winters, by the time you are back, the seat is ice cold again!
7) It refuses to come out again! Gotta do something to please it out!
8) Again, as I said before, as it is winters, the water too is freezing!
9) Somehow, the toilet paper is finished!
10) Yes, I am obsessed. Yes, I gotta go..

10 comments:

CB said...

Smallie smallie smallie!
Again again again!

Anonymous said...

that post deserves spam comments...

COME OFF THE SHITTY SHIT TOPIC I SYAY!!! Enough if enough. Arrgghhhh...

Dharik said...

ah! so this site is active again!yupp..its a shitty topic..but..i cant help but not agree with each one of those observations!

Ankita DJ said...

Muhuhuhhaaaa, as I had said earlier, I'm back!!
@CB: biggie! I had i asked you something, if m not wrong!?!
@Zarr: Its a post honey bun! I can put anything on it, even shit!! ;)
@Dharik: When did u come back?

Anonymous said...

You're back! :D

Dharik said...

nope i am still here in G... coming on the tom. i.e 21st morning...

Ankita DJ said...

@dharik: shady thought but how can u be "in" G, i thought he was sitting at his place back in Chennai!!??!!

Dharik said...

"G" refers to guwahati... well anyways i am back home..

Shanu said...

Hmmm...I don`t know u but i read your post :p As i said abt ur "itching" post, this post is very different, funny and crisp.You end your posts early bfore they get boring..That`s good.Best of luck....

Ankita DJ said...

@shantanu: ok, thankyou very much for the comment. do i know u?