Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Itsy coldy coldy, pappy!

Okay okay, let me face the critics first! (Though I know not many people would be reading this, but just to be on the safe side..)
The title- Yes! I know its pathetic. The reason being that it was derived from my status msg on gtalk, which infact was derived from a spontaneous remark by yours truly when a icy gust of wind caught my face!
The tone- Yeah yeah, very very very very kiddish! Bah, who cares! (btw, pappy=father)

So coming back, today was a good day, great infact. I got up early in the morning and drove at around 80kmph at seven 0 clock in the morning. Sure, there were lots of other events in between my getting up and driving, but I chose not to give the details. For many, 80kmph is not a big deal! But considering the facts that I've not been driving for very long, I ususally never cross (read: not allowed to cross) 60kmph and that my father was sitting beside me in the car reading the newspaper (luckily), I felt rather surprised and satisfied after my odessey (big word for a small thing! Bah, who cares!).

Its cold, real cold, I mean real real cold! And my extremeties are rather sensitive and tend to go numb. By extremeties I mean fingers and toes. Temperatures dropping to over 5 degrees here in Delhi, its best not to come out of your socks and cap! Though I still cant see the fog, smog is everywhere! No sun at any time of the day and light wind blowing throughtout the day, enough to make a chic freeze!

Holy crap! I cant feel my toes, chaa, time to take my feet for a hot water n steam bath! :)

1 comment:

Saurabh said...

sounds cool... keep rockin!