Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Of horoscope and its interesting connotations!

I don't really know if I had bit myself that day or was hit hard on the head, but I had logged into some kinda horoscope service. Apparently, every time I read it, it tells me about the fortune I will have in the things/people that I really don't have and vice versa. For example:

Things I don't have:-
a) Boyfriend
b) Lover
c) Secret love affair (wtf!!!???)
d) Money and shares
e) Kids (hello!!!)
f) And for the finale: LUCK

Things I have:-
a) An excellent family excluding kids and, well, husband!
b) Friends
c) Future boyfriend (sigh!)
d) Brains!
e) Three very very crucial weeks
f) And for the finale: BADLUCK

Oh well! Lets see what fate and fortune and all that has in store for me in the future. For now, I'm doing good without it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i too have my share of fun with the horoscope.......read it every day in the morning and make a mental note of every thing it gets wrong!!!! gud to know that there are others like me...