Friday, January 06, 2006

M(ost) U(nbelieving) C(atastrophe) U('d ever) S(ee)

Yet another gross one..!!

It was 3.23 am by my watch. Everything was darkand I am all snuggled up in my white bedsheet. And there was a heavy traffic jam in my left nostrill. Yeah...I've got a really bad cold...The right one was very clear...but that too was creating a problem. Anyways, I got up and applied some Vicks Vaporub (Ek dava chhe asar!!). The best thing about it is that it clears the passage instantly and if you rub it on your forehead, throat and chest..its even better. So I do so..but I forgot to mention one important thing..rubbing it over ur eyes may cause irritation and even tears...But I like an idiot happily rub my eyes after applying it. (I still remember the day I made a pizza out of my eye by rubbing in paparika-ed and origano-ed fingers into my eyes..!!)

Okay, this is not good...tears flowing out of my eyes..I bet they looked like one mad man's.
To add to the fizz, the mucus of my nose "melted" away, resulting in a reduced viscosity and density...Stuff trickling down my eyes and nose...streaming towards my mouth and before I could dig in for my hanky...Shit!! Warm..Salty...mmm.. Holy crap!! I need a hanky!!...I need a bloody hanky!!...somebody gimme a hanky...pleeeezzzz...!! Suddenly out of nowhere I realise Ive caught hold of a hanky.. And I blow out with as much thrust I can into my hanky..AAAHHH...relief!!! The left was still blocked and the right giving way to cold hair hitting my inner nose like a chilly wind of -13.5 deg C...(okay, that was an exaggeration!!) But it was pretty painful..so I sleep on my right side to move the mucus to my right one so that there would be some relief to my poor little left one!! Its working..yea..its working..I could feel the mucus flowing from the left to the right side and a small miniature vaccum being created in the left one..man..!! This mucus is f****** thick, slimy...For a split second I felt cold air enter my left one..and it was heavenly..turst me..I smiled like a teenage kid being gifted a bike!! But..wait..no no..please don't go...this is impossible...NAAA...the mucus reversed its track and went back settling into the left one..blocking it again...My mucus just proved Newton wrong..I saw anti-gravity in my nose..Whoa!!!
And then again...it moved on to my right one..and I dunno for how long this juggling continued 'coz I guess that would've been the worrssht thing to concentrate on. Last thing I remember, before falling off to a snore, was that there was a thin film of mucus going up and down my left one as i breathed.

PS:The hanky i had caught hold of was infact my bed sheet!!! And I have put it for washing..may the mucus rest in peace...

6 comments:

Dharik said...

you seem to like yellow a lot... first it was shit, and now this.. whats next?

Dharik said...

you seem to like yellow a lot... first it was shit, and now this.. whats next?

SpankMac said...

ok i do have something to say...

"what next!!"

AG said...

yuck.. i dint read it but im guessing its gonna be really gross.. im gonna complain and get ur URL removed from cyber space!!!

Ankita DJ said...

@rik and spanky: hmm..lets see...
@aji: ya ya..go ahead do that..and then somebody is gonna get murdered..!! still guessing who that would be..eh..?

Saturday Night Takeout said...

You're a sick, sick woman.