Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Baahh..

Saarang 2006 is over. My digestive juices are longer working 'coz five days on continuous hogging on junk has left my tummy crying and my room stinky...(sorry but I cant help but mention such stuff...come on..it's in me for heavens sake!!) Ya, so where were we..? Ahaan, the meals..okay lets pack that coz talking alot about the gross stuff has kind of given rise to loads of 'no comments' and loads of no comments!!
Anyways, quizzes starting in a couple of weeks and I have no clue how 'm gonna start planning my mug sessions. I've seen a bit of lib now but cant get over the fact that I stayed away from it for so long...5 freakin' days...DAMN..!! Anyways, time lost is lost...and time that is left is waiting to be lost...naaahh..bad attitude..should be like this..time lost was fun, the time that is left will be fun too..!!
But infact I'm kinda happy that Saarang is over (okay...please dont kill me for saying that!!) But the work that had been done for that left all of us exhausted. Less than a meal a day, 3-4 hours of sleep, working on ur knees for hours...I mean come on man, who wouldnt want the pleasure of a soft bed at the end of the day...with a soft toy..(ok, perverted minds stay out...I meant my purple soft toy donkey with which I sleep every night, the best night partner I've ever had!!! PS: I havent tried many though, there was once a cow, once a teddy and once a fish-a bright yellow and orange one!! )
Hah..again digressed off the track..thats fine...'m too used to myself!!
SO guys, hold on to ur books and notebooks (if u have any) coz the mug ride has started!!!
KABOOOMMM!!! (well..thats whats gonna happen in a couple of weeks from now!!)
All the best...

9 comments:

Vijay Shankar said...

Hey happy that Saarang has ended????!!!!

But yeah even i was relieved slisha as my stomach gave me trouble during the last two days.
U miss the lib coz u havent gone there for % frigging days?? thats the no of days i visit lib in a sem

Well the word 'toy' immediately brought to mind many graphical images. Guess i'm a bit perverted

And yeah mugging :(

Vinay said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Vinay said...

cant get over the fact that I stayed away from it for so long...5 freakin' days...DAMN..!!
Did not know youn were such a Muggu

Ankita DJ said...

@vinay: there is this wrong notion associated with ppl who go to the lib. in gen, they are thought of as maggus or as maggus. i somehow enjoy reading...so, i guess maggu isnt really the right word...
btw who may u be.??

Vinay said...

btw who may u be.??
Should have guessed.
The reason the Muggu Tag is offered is due to the Lack of Non Academic Books in The lib.
I guess it is good that you like doing gen reading on Naval Arch Stuff.
Scrap me if you find a good one on Warships and stuff.

Vinay said...

And btw where r the no comment posts?

Ankita DJ said...

@vinay:well, i still havent guessed but taking a shot nevertheless, roll no. 32??.. as far as the no comments thing is concerned, i was talking about the last two posts, the one on mucus and shit. the comments were greatly reduced!!! :)

Ankita DJ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ankita DJ said...

@ ravana:hee...didnt know ur name was vinay, i know 3 vinay's till now..and its kinda difficult u know..ok..i've got a book on warships which i brought from delhi..